Nothing beats working with the best people! We produce great results and we want to continue doing so only with the best members on our team.
Explore our website or come visit our office to get a feel of our work culture and learn about new opportunities. If you think you have what it takes and your goals coincide with ours, reach out to us now. Send in your stellar CV; telling us how you can be the perfect addition to our dynamic team. At eRefund, great career opportunities await!Apply to Join Us
Location: Head Office
Date: 20/02/2017 Closing Date: 20/03/2017
At eRefund we continually take on people who will like to work with us. We are looking for a number cruncher this time
You would be responsible for timely and accurate annual as well as periodic tax filing of portfolio of clients along with assisting senior accountant with accounting and finance needs of clients.
To list a few duties:
- Book keeping of client’s day to day transactions along with posting Journal Entries.
- Maintaining General Ledger accounts of the client’s business.
- Preparing financial reports/statements.
- Processing Payroll.
- PAYE and FBT filing.
- Liaising with Inland Revenue over client’s issue.
- Skills & Experience.
- At least one year experience in New Zealand Institutional Framework.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage own time efficiently.
- Should be multi-tasking.
- Reasonable knowledge of financial reporting (including IFRS), tax planning.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and New Zealand Taxation.
- Entrepreneurial nature.
- Flexible, Confident and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
You can send your CV/Resume and we will contact you should your services be needed.
Date: 19/11/2016 Closing Date: 19/12/2016
An opportunity exists for performance or and commission based service agents to join our professional services firm. If you possess following capabilities:
- Thoroughly communicative that enjoys meeting new people, businesses and developing clients both Individual and corporate?
- Can build a clientele and maintain long term relationship?
- Want to earn a significant revenue for your own while working with professional accountants?
- Looking to grow your career and develop your accounting and tax service skills?
- Socially active and willing to go door to door to convince people?
If your answer is YES to the any of above questions, then you are person we are looking for! These exciting roles are open for expansion and could lead into a long term opportunity to manage your portfolio of corporate and tax clients and are available for an immediate start for the right candidates. These roles involve working in many sectors of the marketplace all of New Zealand including: Individual wages and salary earners – All Wage or Salary Earner in New Zealand Door to door Marketing Corporate Clients – Small and Medium Size Companies Rental Properties Self Employed Contractors
You will possess good sales and negotiation skills along with the desire to advance your career into a future management and / or business development role. For a top performer there is the opportunity for further professional development and the challenge/reward of running a team and actively seeking and securing new business and the opportunities this creates.
You will need to be a focused professional, who is a forward thinker and has excellent planning and time management skills. This is an exciting, generous commission based role, with incentives, extra bonuses and start up assistance available upon achieving set targets, with payments made weekly; along with a genuine opportunity for career progression within the company. You will need your own reliable transport, cell phone with camera. On-going technical support will be given.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work permit. To be considered for this role, please apply online and attach a current CV and include your contact mobile and after-hours phone numbers.