At eRefund we continually take on people who will like to work with us. We are looking for a number cruncher this time
You would be responsible for timely and accurate annual as well as periodic tax filing of portfolio of clients along with assisting senior accountant with accounting and finance needs of clients.
To list a few duties:
- Book keeping of client’s day to day transactions along with posting Journal Entries.
- Maintaining General Ledger accounts of the client’s business.
- Preparing financial reports/statements.
- Processing Payroll.
- PAYE and FBT filing.
- Liaising with Inland Revenue over client’s issue.
- Skills & Experience.
- At least one year experience in New Zealand Institutional Framework.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage own time efficiently.
- Should be multi-tasking.
- Reasonable knowledge of financial reporting (including IFRS), tax planning.
- Good knowledge of Accounting and New Zealand Taxation.
- Entrepreneurial nature.
- Flexible, Confident and ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent work ethics.
You can send your CV/Resume and we will contact you should your services be needed.Apply Now